Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Entry 2

June 6, 2034

 

   It is the second day of me recording my life during this apocalypse Emily and Alexander both woke up after me. I let them sleep because I knew they were through a lot during this time. I decided that today would be the day that we all got to know each other more. If I want to gain there trust we must know more about each other. I don't expect them to want to spend the rest of the apocalypse with me out of the blue. I will make breakfast with the food that we found in the store we took refugee in, then we will have a talk about what will happen in the future. Will they stay or will they leave? Only time will tell. They are waking up right now so I will have that talk with them then tell you guys what the future hold for us....

  So I just got done talking to them and they said they wanted to stay here and hopefully expand the group and find a little town for us to live. This would be great but i highly doubt this is going to happen. They are very hopeful that there are still other that will stay with us. My only fear is getting too comfortable  to these people. I know this sounds horrible but I can never let my guard down for the sake of the group. They have to have a leader or else they would have left without me right? I think they are just overwhelmed by all that is happening. Sadly they will learn to live in this horrible world. I just wish we could live as well. Any one can survive but it takes the strong to live a life that consists more than just killing and eating but having fun, being adventurous, and actually seeing the world. This is living.

Until next time good luck and stay alive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment